Title: Regulatory Analyst
Location: Denver, CO
Reports to: Regulatory Manager
Salary Range: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Great Western Operating Company, LLC, is a Denver based independent exploration and production company focused on the Rocky Mountains. Today, we have active operations in the Denver-Julesburg Basin in Colorado
Great Western operations include construction, drilling, and production operations. The successful candidate will be charged with providing regulatory and administrative support to assist the team in complying with federal, state, and local regulations. Experience with drilling, completions and producing regulatory permits is preferred.
Essential Job Duties: Other duties may be assigned, as requested/required
- Manage well permitting process from beginning to end including COGCC Form 2/2A, 4, BLM APD and sundries. Collect required data to ensure accuracy and timely submittals of regulatory forms.
- Compile data and submit completion reports to COGCC (Form 5/5A) & BLM.
- Assist in tasks and/or help manage Town or county permitting.
- Responsible for providing regulatory compliance and administrative support
- Maintain internal tracking systems to identify upcoming regulatory requirements for continuing compliance with regulations
- Monitor upcoming operations and required filing dates as well as prepare associated reports as requested
- Assist in special projects and research as required
- Maintain associated well records electronically and paper files
- Establish and help foster positive relationships with city, state, tribal, county, and federal governmental regulatory personnel as required
- 2-4 year degree in engineering, environmental sciences, planning, or related field desired
- At least two years of oil and gas experience with a good understandings of operations as they pertain to job (eg. drilling, geology, logging, completions, location assessment, etc)
- Direct experience in Colorado 2/2A, 5/5A, and Form 4 permitting
- Federal permitting experience desirable
- Ability to confidently interface with regulatory agency personnel
- Exceptional detail orientation
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Office products including; Office, Word, Excel, Data Bases, Power Point.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to readily interface with diverse personnel including senior management, field personnel, agency personnel, officials, and the public
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in multiple cross discipline team oriented groups involving land, engineering and geologic departments
- Effective understanding of Colorado governmental well permitting regulations
- Organized and able to multi-task on a daily basis with assorted changes to forms and procedures
- Experience in related fields eg. drilling/completions, environmental/safety, is a plus
Interested parties please send resumes to: email@example.com